HCU Network America
The HCU Network America strives:
- to inform and provide resources for patients and families, create connections, influence state and federal policy, and support advancement of diagnosis and treatment for Homocystinuria and related disorders.
- to support research that improves diagnosis and treatment including a cure for the disease.
- to create connections across the community and facilitate sharing of information and best practices through in-person and virtual events and discussions.
- to assure all patients are diagnosed as early and efficiently as possible to enable access to care and avoid complications.
- to provide information and resources to better manage the disease. Resources include:
- HCU treatment and dietary approaches
- General disease management
- Increased access for treatment and supplements
- Research findings and opportunities for clinical trials
Condition Awareness & Advocacy
Here is a list of conditions this partner raises awareness and advocacy for: