If you are a rare disease sufferer in the midwest, then you should know about the US Pain Foundation’s Pain Treatment Expo in August.
So why go?
- You may find out about more available treatments that you haven’t heard about
- You can connect with fellow chronic illness sufferers
- You will hear from doctors and patients speaking on the latest pain management news
- It’s FREE (though you have to register)
- There is live entertainment (not the worst way to spend your Saturday)
The event is Saturday, August 13, 2016 at 10 am until 4 pm CDT. It’s at the Hilton Hotel, located at 2855 Milwaukee Ave, Northbrook, Illinois 60062.
Questions can be sent to Gracie Bagosy-Young at firstname.lastname@example.org or 563-451-2253.