- This event has passed.
Cambridge Rare Disease Network’s RAREsummit21
October 7, 2021
CRDN’s RAREsummit21 is designed as a platform for change. This is an opportunity to hear from and engage with the stakeholders that are creating change across the rare disease landscape. Goals of the virtual event include:
- Raising awareness of rare diseases and their impacts
- Show examples of patient group collaboration with other stakeholders.
- Bring rare disease stakeholders together to drive new partnership opportunities.
- Equip stakeholders with the knowledge and skill to incorporate patients and patient advocates as essential partners in their activities.
- Improve the lives of rare patients with greater success, collaboration, and efficiency.
Click here to sign up and learn more.