If You’re a Young Adult with SMA, You Need to Know This!

Young adults with spinal muscular atrophy (SMA) have the same interests as those without SMA.

You may want to go to college and pursue you dreams. Or you do you wish to get a job so you can live independently? For this reason, a helpful list of resources has been  developed by SMA News Today and the Muscular Dystrophy Association. Above all, we want you to achieve your goals. Furthermore, this list was created to make finding help easier for you.

In terms of education, below is a list of information to help you with financing college courses, scholarships, and how to find which college is best for you.

For employment, these resources can help you find a land a job. They can help you with specific job training and work accommodations if that is needed.

Visit the links below if you need assistance with living independently or just SMA support in general.

Getting the Right Service Provider and Workers
Finding a Personal Care Agency
Provider Search 

Click here for more resources.

Share this post

Share on facebook
Share on google
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on print
Share on email
Close Menu