So with that said, this week’s memes will give you some information about a few of the rare diseases that are out there, some you may have heard of and others you may have not. Regardless, we hope you enjoy them.
If you love these memes, share them to your socialverse and give us your feedback! we always love to hear from our Patient Worthy family!
1) Those with Narcolepsy know what this bulldog’s talking about
2) Regardless of what you’re going through, all of those suffering from a Rare Diseases have a unique journey that not everyone will understand and that’s ok, embrace your journey!
3) Those suffering from IPF (Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis) know just how tough it can be to do something you and I don’t think twice about.
4) Amyloidosis, is the build up of amyloid proteins. This rare disease can affect the heart, liver, kidneys and other organs. The severity of this rare disease depends on the organ affected.
5) Amyloidosis is treatable, however it can be deadly if not diagnosed and treated early. This rare disease is estimated to affect only about 3,000 people in the United States.